Today I answer Jessica's questions and offer my tips for solving her problems, which are:
- Recently, her daughter started to cry more at bedtime
- The bedtime routine is difficult, because the baby is fussy between 6-7 pm
- The baby poops during the second night...
Today, I try to help a mum, whose daughter sometimes takes two hours to fall asleep while she has to lie there next to her.
This episode is about bedtime routines. I will answer the following questions:
1. Is it okay for my child to watch TV before bed?
2. Should I make bathing part of our bedtime routine? Will it help my baby to fall asleep?
3. What lullabies do you sing to your babies? Please, give me some...